Monday, February 28, 2011

Brotherly LOVE...


I am SO excited Ryker is finally a BIG brother. He would always ask "when can we have a baby" or "can we take so and so's baby home to live with us" and it broke my heart that having a baby just wasn't happening for us but it made me learn that our timing is not God's timing. HE planned January 23, 2011 would be the day that Ryker could officially say he was indeed a BIG brother...and what a good big brother he is!!!

He is always giving Slade kisses and "talking" to him in a funny little voice...I think he hears me talk "funny" so he does the same thing. He can't quite figure out the whole baby stage age though. He is constantly asking, "Is Slade still zero?" or "When will he get bigger?" and my all time favorite question is when he gets off the school bus, I always ask him how his day was and he now always ask me, "So what did you do today? What about Slade, did he walk or crawl yet?" He just wants him to "grow up" so bad so that he can have someone to play with (and fight with I am sure). Playing with mom and dad I guess is getting old to him. ;) I just explain that babies are little for quite some time but mommy thinks time goes way too fast so before he knows it Slade will be big enough to play with him. I know these 2 boys will have their share of fights along the way, but I hope they grow up to become the best of friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment