Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Jumpin' Fun


Tonight our friends, Kevin and Kara and their kids came over so that Kevin could help Ben put together our new TRAMPOLINE! I have been wanting to get one of these for SO long and finally made my way to good ol' Walmart to make the purchase! I knew that if I helped Ben it would probably end with one of us filing for divorce so I thought I would get some "man" help for him and call in Kevin. The two of them actually got it put together quite fast. The kids had SO much fun on it afterward and I admit it was fun for me too...although it made me realize I am certainly no kid but fun is fun no matter what age...or how sore it makes you! It brought back a ton of childhood memories and I was soon teaching the kids "crack the egg" and they were having a blast playing that. I can't wait for the hot summer days to come so that we can put a sprinkler underneath it and let the kids have a blast that way...another childhood memory I have with trampolines.

1 comment:

  1. Oh good you got it! Ryker and all his friends are going to have such a great time on it! :)

    ReplyDelete