Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's the most WoNdErFuL time of the year...

With December and winter comes many things to do...and we LOVE to do each and every one of them. On December 4 there was the Lighted Christmas Parade in Lynden. I think it was probably the coldest day we have had so far but we stood out there freezing and watched the whole thing. The only thing I could of wished for was **SNOW** to be falling on that COLD night...maybe next year I will get my wish. Ryker loved each truck and trailer that passed and his excitement made it worth the endless shivering I did standing there.




The next day (12.5.2010) my mom, Treva and Karsyn, Jodi and Madison, Kara and her 2 girls along with her mom and me and Ryker (poor only boy) all went up to Abbotsford to go to Disney on Ice. Unfortunately my camera would not take good pics in there so I have nothing to share except the one I got of Ryker waiting for it to start. I still wanted to "remember" the day and event though.
And tonight daddy, Ryker and mommy all made a gingerbread house. This is one of Ryker's most favorite things to do this time of year. He loves to decorate it with the candy; of course it usually goes, 1 candy for the house, 3 candy's for Ryker's mouth and okay I admit it, I steal a couple too. ;) Ryker is always SO proud of his house when we are all finished with it and always wants his picture taken by it.


No comments:

Post a Comment