Friday, December 17, 2010

LC Christmas Program

It was the LC elementary Christmas Program today. Each kid in grades K-4 wears a white cape with a red bow to represent the little angels they all are (and if you know my kid, he certainly is a little angel, lol). I remember back to my childhood days and we too wore the white cape and red bows...some traditions never die I guess. It is crazy to picture myself as a kindergartner. I had Mrs. Cook, who is still there today teaching and I can remember it honestly like it was yesterday. I remember there was this one time (maybe there were more, but I really remember this one time) getting in trouble and having to sit on "Lucy's Log" because Shannon Dykstra told me to color over a girls picture and I did. Yes, Shannon, I still remember that oh so well. :) I think of how I remember things from my elementary years and I can't help but think of Ryker and all that he will take with him this year and years to come.

Here is Ryker before leaving for school that morning, such a handsome little guy.

Surprisingly, he spotted me way up in the upper bleachers and put his hands out for me. He also blew me a kiss which was so sweet which you can see in the picture above.

No comments:

Post a Comment