Sunday, January 2, 2011

This is the MONTH for baby # 2...

Well this is the year and the month I have been waiting for and it is here. Baby #2 should be making his or her debut on January 28. That is the nice thing about having c-sections, you get to set the date. That is still 3.5 weeks early but because of the way my "cut" was done with my c-section with Ryker (they did an up and down cut) they don't want me to go past 36 or 37 weeks. Dr. Cook will do an amnio on Wednesday, January 26 to see if the baby is okay to be taken out. I am really nervous for that amnio but I am told "not to worry" so that is what I am trying to do. So far things are still going good. I have to go to Dr. Cook every week and then I also have to go to the hospital for a "stress test" every 5 days. Although my blood pressure has been PERFECT this pregnancy there is some cause for concern with the placenta and blood vessels going to it so as they put it at the hospital, "Dr. Cook is really keeping an eagle eye on you" and I am perfectly fine with that...this baby is SO desired into our family and I have always said from the beginning I would do whatever I had to do to have another baby...even it meant bed rest or hanging upside down I would've done it. So these back and forth trips to Bellingham are nothing. I can't wait to see what I have...I'm getting really excited for this baby to come and I am SO happy I held out for the "SURPRISE" again of not knowing. I was so tempted a few times to just find out since I have had so many ultrasounds but I would've been SO mad at myself if I didn't wait until he or she was born and for the Dr. to announce "It's a BOY" or "It's a GIRL"...I think that may be one of the greatest things to wait for.

3 comments:

  1. Lindy I am so excited for you and your boys!! I'm trying to convince Cole that we need to keep it a surprise next time around and it's still requiring some work! God works is such amazing ways! I think about you often and am praying for a healthy baby boy or girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for an update! January is finally here, and I can't wait to here boy or girl. I actually had an amnio with Brody, and it really isn't bad, I was just more stressed about the baby than the actual pain, no biggie. Will keep you in my prayers and enjoy your quiet trips into Bellingham, pretty soon you will have a little partner with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAY TO WAIT!!! I loved being surprised also! I can't wait to hear what you have and I am so happy you have made it this far! Thinking of you, can't wait to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete